Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Anthony Johnson Isn't Done With John Howard Yet

Originally posted on Versus.com

Mention the name John Howard around UFC welterweight fighter Anthony Johnson and you are sure to illicit a passionate response.

You see, "Rumble" thought he had a fight against Howard scheduled for June 20. However, he was told late last month that, for one reason or another, Howard and his camp had decided against fighting him.

This did not sit well with the rising welterweight star.

"He said it was his manager's decision," Johnson told VERSUS.com, "but I think, at the end of the day, it's really his decision. I don't think your manager should make all your decisions, especially when you're supposed to fight and if you are going to say, 'yeah' or 'no.'"

Click here to read the entire article at Versus.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home