Saturday, February 07, 2009

Toughill out to prove Carano's not the only female MMA star


Post and Photo Courtesy of MMAweekly.com

After a two-year rollercoaster of a ride both personally and professionally, women's MMA star Erin Toughill is finally seeing things go her way.

Returning to the sport she helped pioneer for the first time since 2006, Toughill fought to a decision victory over veteran fighter Jan Finney at last November's Palace Fighting Championship, signaling the return of better times.

"Of course it was super exciting," she said of her MMA return. "When I was off in 2007 it really wasn't my choice. It was difficult for me to find opponents. In 2008 I was doing American Gladiators, so I kind of took a little time off to do that.


Click here to read the entire article at MMAweekly.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home