Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A day with Rob "Razor" McCullough


Originally posted by Tracy Lee, combatlifestyle.com

For once in my life, I had no clue where I was going, or what I was going to do.. It was Friday morning, and I had woken up at 7am... I had been busy running around the state of California like a chicken with my head cut off. I often go and do everything on a whim, and somehow end up in the right place at the right time. Well, it was friday morning, I got my blog online from my time with Jason Lambert, and I was at a loss on what to do with myself. I knew that I had to be in Fresno by 7pm Saturday evening for Cage Combat, but there was over 24 hours left to fill until then.

So Rara and I went and had lunch with my friend Jim from One More Round. He was in North Hollywood and we made the 15 minute drive from West Hollywood to meet he and Alex for thai food. See, told you I keep eating thai! I need to stop because as much as I love the stuff, it's so filled with oil and not great for the diet of a person that travels so much. As we were sitting there conversing over a great pad thai and some sticky rice, I got a text from Razor Rob. "If you're in the area again, i'm having another Razor Rob clothing event."

Yes! I had a plan! Huntington Beach was quite a distance from where I was at, but after a few more texts I made the decision to head down and meet Razor at Huntington Beach Ultimate Training center to shoot him training as he prepared for his fight on September 10th against Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. It was about 3 pm and we were just finishing lunch (I ate SOOOOOO much sticky rice!!) I didn't have much time to get on the road because it was about to be everyone's worst nightmare, RUSH HOUR!! I dropped Rara off and grabbed my mobile home (my luggage and my backpack) and got on the freeway.

Click here to read the rest of the article at combatlifestyle.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home