Thursday, August 28, 2008

The Razor’s Edge: Rob McCullough’s MMA Blog


Originally posted by the OCregister.com

BLOG NO. 6

Well, since the last time I wrote I’ve still been training my butt off, watching movies, hosting Razor Clothing parties at clubs and just trying to take over the world.

My boy Josh Thomson has been staying with me and helping me train for my next fight. Josh is currently the Strikeforce lightweight champion and a great training partner.

We’ve been training two times a day and running sprints in the sand on Saturdays. At night, we usually hit Main Street to get some sushi with the rest of my friends like Tiki and my boy “Flave.”

Since the last time I blogged I’ve seen the movie “Tropic Thunder” twice, just because it was that funny. I also saw “Step Brother” and “Pineapple Express,” which were also super funny.

I had my friend Tracy Lee from combatlifestyles.com come to a Razor Clothing party at Silveras steak house.

Tracy ended up catching us on our last training session of the day on Friday before we headed out for the night.

The guys that trained with me were Josh Thomson, Zach Lyte, Tiki Ghosn and my buddy, Steve Moon. We met at H.B. Ultimate Training Center at 6 p.m., ran a quick-paced 3.2 miles and then did 25 minutes of bag drills, including ground bag, knee bag, standing body bag and a medicine ball drill I hadn’t done before. We switched stations every minute for 25 minutes.

Tracy took photos of the whole thing and then went with us to the Razor Clothing party afterwards. The party was awesome. There were a lot of people and a really good DJ played. All my friends were very happy with the outcome, so stay tuned for the next Razor Clothing event.

Saturday morning came too early for me. Before I knew it we were running sprints at the beach, which Tracy also got pictures of. If you want to see her photos, go to combatlifestyles.com or if you want to order some of my new gear, go to razorclothing.tv.

Well, until next time, be safe, wear your seat belt, don’t drink and drive, and do something nice for someone you dont know.

-Razor Rob

Click here to read this article and more at punch.freedomblogging.com

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home