WEC 39 Predictions
Originally posted on MMAforReal.com
Rob McCullough vs. Marcus Hicks
Kelvin Hunt-I'm very interested in this fight. Classic striker vs. grappler for the most part. As long as McCullough stays away from the guillotine of Hicks I think he'll be fine. However, Hicks has straight titanium in his chin as we saw against Jamie Varner. He'll be at a reach disadvantage and I think McCullough could put Hicks away to right this ship as far as his career goes.
McCullough via TKO in Rd. 2
Click here to read the entire article at MMAforReal.com
Rob McCullough vs. Marcus Hicks
Kelvin Hunt-I'm very interested in this fight. Classic striker vs. grappler for the most part. As long as McCullough stays away from the guillotine of Hicks I think he'll be fine. However, Hicks has straight titanium in his chin as we saw against Jamie Varner. He'll be at a reach disadvantage and I think McCullough could put Hicks away to right this ship as far as his career goes.
McCullough via TKO in Rd. 2
Click here to read the entire article at MMAforReal.com
Labels: Rob McCullough




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home